Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tomorrow, the Road

I have a lot to do today.


Pack:
cameras
chargers
toiletries
medicine
jeans
blue dress
leggings
cardigan
2 shirts
bathing suit
socks
harmonica
sketch/bluebooks
leisure reading


charge camera
load camera
laundry
empty trash
clean house
empty fridges
read anthro
read 1968
read poetry
begin poem


And I think we are going to Howard's for dinner tonight. I don't know what time we'll leave tomorrow to start heading down to Austin. I think I'm gonna make point to write a set of directions, you know, just in case.

Emily was talking to me last night about her confusion and uncertainty about the upcoming upheaval. My mom still hasn't contacted her about staying at my papa's which would be a fantastic scenario but is looking doubtful at the moment. I told Emily that hardship was the time for greatest learning. I think she understands.

I recently did an overhaul of the desktop... keeping things designed to keep my mind on design...


image from Mike Perry's Untitled Magazine.

1 comment:

  1. I have Handjob and Over and Over. Also- I have a spot were we can professionally go over what we want to make a zine about and how we want to be young artistic professionals. Let me know when you are in town again and please take care!

    Steph(I'm signed in on Andy's name and far to lazy to log out, but surprisingly not too lazy to type out an explanation.)

    ReplyDelete