Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Addendum to Albums

I had totally forgot probably one of the most important albums of all time (at least of my childhood)- The Soundtrack to Wayne's World. Just look at this track listing!

1. "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
2. "Hot And Bothered" - Cinderella
3. "Rock Candy" - Bulletboys
4. "Dream Weaver" - Gary Wright
5. "Sikamikanico" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. "Time Machine" - Black Sabbath
7. "Wayne's World Theme" - Mike Myers/Dana Carvey
8. "Ballroom Blitz" - Tia Carrerre
9. "Foxy Lady" - Jimi Hendrix
10. "Feed My Frankenstein" - Alice Cooper
11. "Ride With Yourself" - Rhino Bucket
12. "Loving Your Lovin'" - Eric Clapton
13. "Why You Wanna Break My Heart" - Tia Carrere

I used to play the percussion of "Dream Weaver" on the dashboard of our car when we'd be driving across Pennsylvania to visit my dad. On tape, this soundtrack was a necessary element of those long drives on the turnpike. We listened to it so much that the tape doesn't work anymore.

Seriously love(d) the slacker stoner movies of the late '80s and early '90s. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure? Omigod... Jon and I try and watch that movie everytime I'm home and absorb some of the *most excellent* vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment