Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday (WOOOOO)

My mother just called to tell me that the Austin police found my ID. They arrested someone with it in his possession. FUCKIN CRAZY. I don't think it was our jumper man from the river because I had my id later that night... but where o where did my little id travel? It must have been rough. I imagine some Little Toaster action and adventure.


So much work to do. the springtime is a sabotage.


The co-op picked our new housemates last night. We'll see how many accept and live with us. I am freaking out a little bit because a very good friend is on the waitlist and I want to live with her. fuck.

I think I'm finally getting over my cold.

Check my twitter, fools, for things I hear/see when I'm away from the compie.

No comments:

Post a Comment