Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guy Is Officially Offline

so... guy is sitting in a costa rican airport talking to me on skype and waiting... patiently waiting to board his flight to cuba where he has no set living arrangements, no way of receiving money, and supposedly, finding food is not an easy task. Needless to say, I'm wracked with worry.

Now, he's getting offline to prepare for boarding. I am crying.

Why am I cursed to be lost in love? Usually, it's unreciprocated, but now, I am finally a part of a blissful couple... that isn't together locationally. He couldn't just be going back to England where the internet, postal service and telephones are easy access and generally reliable. No, he's going to spend a semester in Cuba, a place where I am legally prohibited to set foot. Can I call Cuba? Can I send a package or letter to Cuba? How can I maintain a relationship with someone in Cuba? I want to. I don't want to just give up, not with the one person that has given me hope for interpersonal relations.

Well, at least I don't have to babysit tonight. The roads are getting nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment