Monday, January 5, 2009

Catching Up


Jason's life in a nutshell.


I seriously dig this photo. It's got such a psychedelic quality. You really get the energy of the party. Also, I just really enjoy Guy and Emily high-fiving with Justin's mug in the background.


dancing in the new year.


My mother thinks Emily is highly photogenic. I think so.


Silly Jacob in Emily's mustaches.

Guy left this morning. I was a total wreck at the airport, blubbering like a fool. The hardest part to our goodbye was the ominous sentiment that we may never see each other again. I understand that there will be some effort to keep in touch (as much as Cuba will allow us), but when will I see him again? When we are more settled in our lives years from now? Will we stay together? Will we be in new relationships? Will someone love me bigger than a space whale?

No comments:

Post a Comment