Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This is Ground Control to Major Tom


done for a week with final shit. and all I can think of is how triumphant the middle section of Space Oddity by David Bowie is. right after he makes it through the atmosphere.

This is ground control to major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now its time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is major Tom to ground control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

tomorrow, I have to get some stuff done and then it's time for a peru reunion. maybe I'll convince eliot to hang out with me for a change. harumpf. thursday, oh thursday! I'm going to rearrange my room. it's almost like a catharsis for the craziness i've been feeling this semester. onto better things. so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment