Monday, December 3, 2007

Sure

I was on the phone with my mom last night, and she said that she had had a vision earlier that day. She saw that I was going to meet someone before the end of the year. He would have soft curly, brown hair. My mother also said that she is just hopeful as a mother that her daughter will meet someone special. I can understand that. I, as a daughter, hope that my mother will meet someone nice soon. Recent attempts haven't been so hot for either of us. What a pair! Mother and daughter on the prowl yet so inept.

My brain is just getting frazzled with the end of the semester. I have no idea what it'll be like next semester. This semester was kind of a joke. Harumph. I just keep diverting my attention to next year when I'll be studying in Xalapa. Better times in the future, I say.

Things just aren't working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment