Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blahness

blah blah blah. life is the same. blah blah blah. i have lots of work due. lots of fun planned. trying to get over harrison, and as long as I have jack herer I might be able to stay positive enough to do it. I told him that I didn't know if I could be his friend after all is said and done then immediately rescinded because I felt bad. I think he and Rowan are going to get back together. I'll be bitter until I'm not, so whatever. I hate financial aid and all the other bullshit things I have to do between now and friday. Heather's birthday is saturday and scotty d isn't coming to visit. I'm sad about the latter, but it was going to already be a jammed packed weekend especially with three written assignments due next week. balls. I should be working. I went to the Disco Biscuits. It was a good time but now I have bruises from sleeping on a basement floor, bizarrely enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment