Monday, November 26, 2007

Frustration



I'm doing the layout for a magazine here at Vassar and it's taking forever. Why? because people are killing me. The editor of the magazine is not doing his job at all right now when I need him the most. Layout is due on Friday and I JUST got a submition that someone had sent him in October. ARGH. I guess I signed up for this... but I didn't sign up for the run around. I'm also a little worried about the lack of female submitions. The three we do have are photographs and a recipe. How's that for gender roles? Let the men tell you how it is and how it should be while the girls will take some pretty pictures and tell you how to make soup! it's vegan too!

Being at my dad's this weekend for thanksgiving was a real treat and break. I got to see so many people that I love- it was a real battery. It wasn't until today when I sat down to my computer and started thinking about the work I have ahead that I started to feel out of sorts again. But, I'm doing my best and not letting myself get down right now. If not getting down means being mad... then so be it for the moment.

I love my wife. I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment