Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photosynthesis



People seem to have a tough time reading this one. Chemical reactions are strangely enjoyable to me, I don't know why. Chemistry was always my favorite science. It exists on the appropriate scale for me. Biology is too large- observable by the naked eye. Physics? Well, sometimes you can't even observe it depending on how many dimensions and blah blah blah. Chemistry is right in the middle. Born of Biology and mother to Physics. All we are are swirling atoms and chemical reactions. Just like everything else.


http://jeremyengleman.deviantart.com/

^ really fantastic 3D digital painter. Check out his sushi and the image "Nape of a Woman's Neck"


Yesterday, Jake and I started laying some tracks for the EP. The first piece is sounding pretty sweet. It's got a nice bohemian groove to it. I have to do a lot of editing and such, but it will be nice to have at least one song finished by the end of the summer.

Babysitting last night, the littlest, Alexa, wanted to get up on my shoulders. I squatted down and she got onto my back. As I was standing up, she tumbled over my head to the kitchen floor. My heart was pounding and I got light headed. She hit her chin, nothing broken or bleeding. I felt so bad. She was definitely angry at me for the rest of the night.

After work, I went to Jon's and watched "Intensity" featuring John C McGinley as a psycho killer. All I could think of was Dr. Perry Cox. hahaha. The movie was the kind where it was so ridiculous that you had to see how it ended even though it was a two part made-for-tv movie--90 minutes for each installment. I hate watching movies like that though. The people are always such idiots. Why do they take their time? Why do they never call the police?

No comments:

Post a Comment