Monday, July 28, 2008

First Impression




To Harrison after a conversation about Jimi Hendrix. We were noting that we are reaching the "age" when we'll either become somebody notable or remain below the radar. Maybe it's normal to want to achieve some kind of notoriety, but I've always felt like I'd be known for something. All my teachers in school since elementary would say, "I'll see you when you're famous!". Coworkers would say, "Please remember me when you open a gallery or something. I want to be there to see it." My mom thinks I'll do something analytical. Everyone assumes I'm an artist. Identity issues again. I'm just myself.

Today was a pretty good day. Babysitting was awesome as usual. Man, I don't want to leave my kids when I have them. I want to play with them all day long. They will be such eggheads. Always reading. Imagining. I hope at least.

Weeds tonight. So happy that Showtime is airing season two of Dexter on Sunday nights. I need to catch up before I miss the third season since I'll be in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment