Monday, January 7, 2008

Mucha




I need this on me. After all my searching then finding it then losing it then searching more with a million ideas... this is it.

life has been so good to me lately... well, other than the fact that yesterday I was laid out with an intense head cold. Talk about sinus pressure. Today I'm a lot better and got to see the movie Hot Fuzz. I totally recommend it.

but... I blew a ton of money this week going to the Bodies exhibit then Sushi Kim's with Jon and Jes. It was crazy to see your blood vessels suspended in a case in front of you all filled up with silicon. I got to hold a brain and a lung. Yippee! Sushi Kim's was amazing as usual. Actually got to see Mr. Kim for a change and talk a little bit. I've been going there since I was four years old. It's amazing. They still give me the Maggie Special- sushi rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and flying fish roe. Mmmmm...

Everything is telling me that this year is a year I need to apply myself to everything that I do. I need to keep this in mind and work my ass off because I have so many things that I want to accomplish that I'll need to have a good work ethic to do them and not half assed for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment