Thursday, August 27, 2009

Affinity Bridge/Typo

On FaceOut Books, they spotlighted a new book (left) in the genre of "steampunk". It's semi-Victorian where steam powered vehicles rule and I guess, zombies are present (at least in this book). Sounds super interesting huh? I love the typographic treatment for the jacket based on old Victorian type- it seems to showcase the genre really well. Below are some of the sources the designer used.









If you read this blog, you know that I love the people at UnderConsideration and all their lovely sites. Below are some of my recent favorites from FPO either for strictly typographic reasons or the total package...



this chapbook was a collaboration of poets and graphic designers inspired by old woodblocks. My brain is exploding. Read more.


This business card is just too boss. From the logo to all the lovely faces. Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment