Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Apr. 18th

I woke up, and Mackenzie knocked on my door. I was naked. I wrapped myself in a towel and answered the door.

So began the day.

I borrowed Marion's car even though she wasn't around, but two different people told me to do so, so I did. Mackenzie and I got some groceries and supplies for the party. I couldn't believe that I was going to spend $40 on Jose Cuervo. JC is icky but it's tequila, and their weren't any other goddamn brands cheaper.

My back was burnt by the sun yesterday.

I've very excited for the "Three Lovely Ladies with Their Three Favorite Drinks" party. A drink and some conversation? Please!

I cleaned a little of the house up and remembered that I hadn't eaten.

Now, I'm trying to get some work done before I have to make guacamole and spinach dip.

Tomorrow, I have to work so hard. I need to get both presentations on lock down.

Last night was Leah Wilkes and Noah Fowler's senior project. During Leah's dance, I cried. It was gorgeous. I was so impressed, I can't tell you. I got to go on stage and dance around with Camila. I felt like a child full of wonder at the movement and light around me.

It was warmer today than it was yesterday... the humidity has the warmth pushed down low. luckily the wind has been whipping it off our skins before it lies too long and makes us sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment